Friday, March 19, 2010

Crappy Day


So I am totally SICK of snow. I only like it when I am skiing. That is what I decided. Yesterday was a great day, SUNNY and like 66. Today I wake up to a flippin blizzard with like 7-12 inches expected. SUCK, (I am saying curse words to mother nature in my head). Ahh, that feels better, now moving on. Maybe if I drink some hot chocolate and blog I will forget about the snow and just feel better.

A couple of weeks ago my Sisters came out to visit and we had a blast =). This is the kids all working together in the Diner. The kids had fun playing and sharing the Buzz lightyear Costume =) LOVE YOU GUYS

I am catching my little guy eat cookie dough here. He LOVES cookie dough. Just loves it, really I can't leave any sort of bowl, spoon, anything when I am making cookies and he is around. Through and through true blue my little boy loves cookie dough =) Does that rhyme? Probably not.


This is our first year of putting Peter into ski school. For his first session he had a friend Tiegen to hang with. They had a blast. He is doing awesome and we are TOTALLY taking him for a trip next year if at all possible.

Well this is just us. It was taken back at Christmas but I actually like this pic because I think it is pretty typical of our little family. I am trying to smile without making any crazy faces, Peter is making crazy faces and won't stop, and Dan is just being pretty chill as usual =)

Well it worked! I feel better, now maybe I can get a grocery list together and actually get something done =) May spring/summer get here QUICKLY




No comments:

Post a Comment