Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter and Nice Weather bring Happiness =)

The last couple of days we have had WONDERFUL WEATHER. We are loving it.

In this Picture Peter and his friend Logan and enjoying Logans Jeep. Peter LOVES his jeep and reminds me that he wants one every time we enter a toy store. Thanks to Logan we have not had to purchase one yet......
Peter is looking through a telescope of some good friends of ours and checking out awesome planets like Jupiter and Mars.
LETS JUMP FOR JOY! This is at an Easter egg hunt where he is actually enjoying himself. Previously I was all pumped to take him down to this Grandrabbit egg hunt where you find free coupons to their toy store in the eggs. When we got there Peter got upset and would not leave my leg.... so instead of coupons I had to buy a toy at regular price....As my mother says, with kids sometimes you hit it on the nail and sometimes you just have to throw out milk because you just got it wrong.


Happy Spring!

4 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! Who is the photographer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time to update your blog! Pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter is so cute! I can't get over how much he looks like you! I'm so glad that we've hooked up via blog - it will be a great way to keep in touch.

    Love-

    Steph

    ReplyDelete