Friday, December 31, 2010

Walt Disney World and Happy Birthday Peter!



Most of these Pictures are pretty Self explanatory! We had an awesome trip to Disney World (as usual) and right before we left we were able to celebrate Peters Birthday =)

In this pic below peter is giving Mater a High 5.

The view of the castle from our room! We loved watching fireworks from our room every night.

Pooh Bear at Crystal Palace



Doesn't Dan look mgical with his light up buzz lightyear on his hat =)

Happy Birthday Peter!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I found your blog through Tara's blog. Do you mind if I link to you? It looks like Disney World was a blast. I makes me want to go. I really want to come back over and play Just Dance again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I think bringing kids to Disney would be so fun! :) And I think Disney is MUCH BETTER than Universal Studios but the Harry Potter theme park was pretty cool. I think they should have done more rides...or make it bigger...but I'm excited for the movie too haha. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete